What Happened in Term 1 of OASE 2020


Last term we only did four activities, and those four activities were to prepare for the Wide Games. Unfortunately, I couldn’t attend the first meeting (multirateral) because I was sick. So even if I say that I like so-and-so the best, I wouldn’t know if I would like the multirateral meeting more.

The four activities that were planned for last term were:

  v  Multirateral
  v  Phone Video/Photography Workshop
  v  Art Workshop
  v  Travel Writing Workshop

My favorite activity from the last term is the Travel Writing Workshop with kak Anne. The reason I like the Travel Writing Workshop the best is because I may or may not find writing/typing therapeutic. Because of the workshop, I remember a lot of memories from when I went on vacation to turtle beach. Plus, it is just nice walking down memory lane.

Now unfortunately due to the recent pandemic, our mentors had to move the date of the Wide Games to a later date. I mean, although we’re gonna have to wait until the pandemic is over, at least it’s still happening.

Look, I’m not really that excited about the Wide Games, but we’ve spent so much time preparing for this that I’m gonna feel like I’ve wasted my time if we don’t do it.
So... thank you for reading this. See you soon.



Comments